Pisto - Plata - Money

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Walking Death

I now come from the deepest part of the world, where no body have ever been. I went because I want my soul to come back to me, but still I could not find it. I gave my soul, my heart, my life, my everything; yet it was not enough. I had to lose my life, and that was not even close to enough.

There is no heartbeat inside, or is that there was not any from the beginning? someone told me I had a heart, deep inside of my chest. I was not sure to believe, but I trusted. Now, I do not know if I lost it, or it never existed. But for sure I can tell, there is not going to be me again. Not the me I was, nor the me I became.

Is it that not a single person gets me? Is it that no body really cares? Is it that I am not worthy at all? Is it that my questions are wrong? Is it that I am looking for answers at the wrong place? Is it that I am nothing more than a worm?

I have to give up, but I can not give up at the same time. I know that she does not see any valuable good on or in me, or that is what looks like. People does not understand my feelings. This is like death walking instead of me trying to get up!

I hope this little piece of what someone told me was a heart last long enough because my soul, my life, and my everything can not hold themselves all together.

No comments: