Pisto - Plata - Money

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Silent

The time has come. I will be here, waiting. I will remain silent, but I will not give up. I just do not want to bother you again. This is my way to tell what I feel even if you do not care. I will not leave even if you are gone.

I can not go on, and it is not because I can not, this is just I do not walk alone. Certainly, I do not want to walk alone, but that does not mean I will walk with someone else. I will be here for you.

It seems you are gone, but I will not give up. I let you go because I what to think you just need sometime, with pain in my broken heart I set you free, if you come back, you might have always been mine as I have been always yours; if do not come back, you had never been mine even if I have been always yours.

I just will remain silent, I will be here, I will just be here!

No comments: