Pisto - Plata - Money

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Normal Life

There are some certain things I am not able to do. My brain runs, my idess run, but my body won't run. There is a serius gap between my mind and my doing; a war between willingness and careless.

Many years ago, there was a quiet boy who could be anything. Wisely, he had chosen the path of his life that the gap would never be such a big deal. There were many issues, though, as peopke mocking on him abou the special needs this boy had.

Pasing the time through, he became a man, a man who could not ever be the best on anything. He always had some certain situations which made him unable to follow all of his goals.

He alwas wanted to have a nornal life to be happy. Normal life never appeared, though. There were to many healthy issues that pulled him back all the time, so he was unable to fulfill his nor anyone else's normality.

He was asked for many of people, some of his best friends incluve, to act normal, to bereave normal, to go out normal, to chase his dreams normal, to get a normal family. There are no such reson to ask for normality to some people ho have born with defects in the body.

Therefor, NO! I am certainly not normal, and I will not act like that. If people wants something normal, they better go away because there is nothing normal here!

No comments: