Pisto - Plata - Money

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Read It Carefully

I never thought someone would break my heart, but I never met this kind of person who just do anything but damage to every people around. No one knows this person as I do. This guy is really an evil, but people around him cannot see him deep inside. I do not even know how he would react on any situation. He is a beast. He is not willing to hurt, but he does because that is the only think he know to do. He pays too much attention on examples, but his cannot copy the goodness, he can copy only the evilness. He is always looking for someone to hurt, but he says he is looking for his soul-mate. Thanks God he can hurt too many people since he is alone the most of the time. He does not want to be alone, but that the only thing he deserves. He is killing himself. He wants to care about people, and he is the greatest actor. For him, there is nothing else that "if someone is around it is ok, if not, hi will not miss this one."

No body know him. No body should love him. No body should care of him. No body should clean his tears. No body should pay attention to him. No body should trust on him. He does not deserve any goodness from anybody at all.

I will tell you his name, and I recommend you to go away from him, not to love him, not to care of him, not to clean his crocodile tears because he will hurt you every time he has the opportunity. I know so many people who can support this thesis, or should I say this "theory"?

Reasons why not to care about him: Alcoholic, Smoker, Lascivious, Careless, Friendless, Loveless, Cold hearted, Frighten, Valueless.

I know him for so long time, and I do not even know him very well. You just get away from him, or at least, do not get close enough, so he will not able to hurt you. He is... he is... nothing else than ME.

No comments: