Pisto - Plata - Money

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Just Need Her

There is something wrong with me. I want to be a good boy. Is this to ask too much? I am just a child mind in an old body. I have done too wrongness lately. I just want to change my life and make it better. Some times I want to cry, but I just can not. Some times I want to cut myself to see how much it bleeds. Some times I just want a hug, but there is no such a person who thinks I am so special for her. I want a hug, but not a friendly one, I want a lovely one.

I know I do not deserve to be loved because I have not loved deeply before. I feel rounded of loneliness. I have friends, some of them are really good friends. I have God by my side, and He is the only one who supports me everyday for not to pass away. I have common family. Common does not mean normal. we are just better when we are not in touch. There is an empty space. This space is just for her.

She is not coming yet. I have not found her, or she has not found me yet. It might be that it is my fault, so I have not realized she is just here by my side, and I can not see her because I do not think she is the one who I am looking for. If you love me just hug me and kiss me. Let me know you are right here. Do not leave me down, and do not let me fall again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! no hay xq sentirse asi cmo mal! quizas tu quieres q ese vacio lo llene alguien pero si tu no tas bien contigo mismo para q quieres estar con alguien... en mi humilde opinion tienes q sentire bien cntigo mismo ser feliz con lo q tienes! siempre tner sueƱos y cuando sea el momento menos esperado esa personita va a llegar per no tiene q girar todo en torno a esa esperanza... se feliz! xq vales MAS de lo q te imaginas y si hay personas q te aprecian mucho :D!!

Anonymous said...

Hi anonymous, thanks for your comment. You are right! there has been some time since the last time I felt happy of being myself. I think I have not grow enough, and I just cannot feel so happy, maybe I am not proud of myself. Then I thought maybe someone else can teach me how to love myself showing how she loves me. Maybe I am so desperate of doing too much wrongness, and I just need someone who believes and trusts on me.