Pisto - Plata - Money

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Once Again

I know there is some time I have not written anything, but as you should know by this time, this blog is just to express myself when I feel down. Hopefully, one day I will write about my happiness instead. When I built this blog I put as a goal to write at least one each month. April has finished, but I did not write anything. I failed one goal, once again.

This time has been tough. People have walked in and out of my life. They came and went, but they have ever left something in my life, even if what they left was pain. This pain reminds me that I not a gold coin to be accepted for every one who knows me.

I might be wrong, and people around me would be just busy (like the song Stan). I just need vacations, not necessarily of studying but for taking a very deep sleep, and when I wake up, everything should be much better.

This is the time to go, to run away. I just would like to be strong enough to do so. SORRY people, I am not that strong. I just can not give up! I will stand up until my body and my soul collapse, but they have to collapse at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Sabes q? por mas dificiles q a veces se pongan las cosas, debemos d ser fuertes y superarlas..xq algun dia recordaremos Y diremos "aaah y yo q creia q el mundo se me venia encima con akel problema" recuerda q... SIN DOLOR NO T HACES FELIZ!!! (esa es mi frase favorita... deberia ser la ley q rige nuestras vidas) BE STRONG FRIEND!!!

Anonymous said...

You are right! I can not live without pain. I want you to know that you are one of my most beloved guard angles. You make me strong every time you look at me. Thanks for everything.