Pisto - Plata - Money

Friday, September 14, 2007

What the Hell is Wrong With ME

I don't know why it's happening so soon, but I just wanna be myself even if it is a deam evil kind of being. Often I use to say "When I'm good, I'm good; but when I'm bad, I'm better." It looks like that's the real me. breaking friendships that haven't formed yet.

My mood for today is stormed against everyone, you should be away from me, just in case, you know, maybe tomorrow everything is gonna be great, but till then . . .

Just give a fu***ng reason to blow up, and you'll get it!!!!

Just give a reason and I'll give up and turn back to my own reality.

"I know, it doesn't matter how hard I try, keep that in mind, . . ., I pushed as far as I can . . ."

But I'm still wondering WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the f*** is wrong with you man??? you gotta do something about that attitude....