Pisto - Plata - Money

Monday, September 24, 2007

Just One More Day!!!!

I like to write about my feelings, and how I understand my own life, but if there is also the opportunity to help someone on the way, I really like doing it.

Today, I'm taking a break; therefore, I'll just tell something about my weekend, instead.

This weekend wasn't as good as I would like it to be, but it has been as unique as each weekend on my life. I felt happy because someone chatted with me. It was only a couple of words about the weather, but it was important for me since that person don't talk to me so often (by the way, thanks for remember be even just for ask a minimum thing).

I don't use to relate things chronologically, that's why some people don't understand me very well, but at least they get an idea about how do I feel some things.

I got angry with someone. It wasn't my foul, neither of that person, but there were not enough communication (I'm so sorry!!!). That last for a couple of hours, so by this time we are trying to be kind with each other. Hopefully, we are growing, and we'll keep working for this friendship.

I thought this blog was going to be kind of short, but it looks like I'm getting open!!! Maybe soon I'll write something new.

Remember me as a person not as an engineer, student, or that one who does wrongnesses. Just help me to be kind every day a little bit better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you always get mad at people!!! stop doing that!