Pisto - Plata - Money

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Empty Mind

Today is just one of those days people would say “Leave Alone,” but I have been alone before, and that also hurts. I would rather suspend judgment, so I will not hurt anyone; I will just seat for awhile at the side of the road to see people’s smile; I will just stay a little bit apart for a moment. I sorry because once I said I was going to write something enjoyable, but I am still writing the same kind of blog!

I acknowledge I am hard to handle. I have not reached the level to manage my pride. I just want to be better, but it is harder than I thought. My mind is empty because I am not able to understand how to grow better while I grow old instead of grow old and remains a kindergarten child. Or, is that I am already grown better without noticing it? How can I believe I am better when I see people and my thoughts betray me?

I do not use to speak what I think because I have not learned how to be kind while I share my thoughts. I just rather to stay quiet while I see people’s behavior. I just want to finish this level of my life and continue with the next one hoping that one will make at least smarter. I am not talking about knowledge—which I would like to achieve. I just want to be able to grow as a person.

1 comment:

Smairena said...

wooooooow simplemente sin palabras, ifyou say Empty mind my dear let me tell you that my mind is really emty yours is full of ideas waiting to go out and show the world how smart are you.... That was good... REALLY GOOD